With a belt dryer from this company you achieve a good drying resultOn February 1, 2021 by
How do you transform moist waste flows into dry materials within your company? As an owner of a farm, you need an efficient drying system that can dry your organic materials. A real specialist in thermal drying systems is Dutch Dryers BV. They offer solutions to businesses and farmers all over the world. They combine expertise on both belt dryers and drum dryers to offer the best solution for their purposes. Their dryers can dry alfalfa, shavings, RDF, straw, wood chips and sludge. The machinery they offer, guarantee to deliver the required drying result as well as consistent quality and effective energy management. But how exactly does their belt dryer work?
Dry your materials with a flow of hot air
Would you like to use process heat in order to dry matter with a high moisture level and turn it into a useable dry product? Then a belt dryer is exactly what you need. With a bespoke belt dryer designed and produced by this company, you achieve a good drying result by using low value and/or residual heat. Put the material you want to dry on a moving conveyor belt, and a flow of hot air with a temperature of 50 °C will enter the dryer. It is sufficient to achieve a good drying result. The hot air is being sucked through the material in order to dry it. Is the required drying capacity minimal? Then a belt dryer is exactly what you need.
Thermal drying systems are used in a wide range of sectors
At Dutch Dryers BV, they offer a wide range of thermal drying systems for a variety of sectors. Convert grass into nutritious feed pellets, wood fibre into pellets, sewage sludge into bio-granulate or straw into building materials with the help of their drying systems. Do you want to know more about the possibilities they have to offer? Get a quote or call them!
- As melhores atrações da Irlanda que não pode perder
- De veiligheid dat de achteruitrijcamera u verzekert
- Buy a house in the political centre of the Netherlands: The Hague
- Waarom u bij waterschade niet altijd de juiste vergoeding ontvangt van uw verzekering
- Een overzichtelijke website als verbetering van de onderneming
- Business / Automotive
- Business / Business Services
- Business / Consumer Goods and Services
- Business / Electronics and Electrical
- Business / Human Resources
- Business / Industrial Goods and Services
- Business / Marketing and Advertising
- Business / Real Estate
- Business / Transportation and Logistics
- Home and Garden